BioGenes offers the development of anti-idiotypic monoclonal antibodies (specific anti-drug-antibodies) according to the optimized hybridoma technology in mice.
We have successfully developed monoclonal anti-IDs against human, humanized and chimeric therapeutic antibodies that are used for the quantification of anti-drug-antibodies (ADA) in patient serum.
The customer decides whether the whole antibody, the Fab fragment or the F(ab)2 fragment shall be used as antigen.
- Fab and F(ab)2-fragmentation
- SDS-PAGE for quality control of the antigen
- Immunization of mice, quality control of antisera, cell fusion and selection (optimized hybridoma technology)
- Hybridoma cloning and screening to get stable, positive clones: first against the whole antigen later against human IgG for negative selection
- Competitive ELISA on the antigen to identify whether the monoclonal anti-ID clones are directed towards the binding site (inhibiting antibodies)
- Additional screening(s) on cross-reactant(s) to identify clones producing antibodies binding to the cross-reactant for positive or negative selection
- Identification of positive clones producing desired anti-ID's
- Determination of antibody isotope using heavy and light chain characteristics
- Mycoplasma testing of cell culture supernatant from production clones and cryo cultures