We want to thank all attendees of our webinar "Challenges and Solutions in Host Cell Protein ELISA Development" (November 19, 2020).
We appreciated the large number of registrations up-front and the interesting Q&A session at the end of the webinar and we hope that you had a great time diving into the interesting world of Host cell Protein Analysis.
If you missed the session – no Problem! The webinar is available upon request.
Please contact us directly: email@example.com
Key Topics of the Webinar:
- The similarities and differences between generic and specific HCP ELISA formats, and when to use them
- The importance of selecting suitable antigen material and optional fractionation
- Powerful polyclonal antibody generation, including the surveillance of proper immune reaction, adjusted purification strategy, and cross-reactivity testing
- Orthogonal methods for sample/reagent characterization (2D DIGE, 2D Western Blot, Immunoaffinity Chromatography)
- How BioGenes implements relevant process samples in ELISA development to increase assay robustness