With 360-HCP ELISAs you have the possibility to identify the most suitable kit type (A, B, C or D) for a specific process. The Starter Set provides all the necessary components, so that you can quickly and easily choose the most appropriate kit type.
Order your starter set in our new online shop now!
Or ask for BioGenes' Performance Study, where our scientists evaluate all four kit types for you and eventually recommend the optimal ELISA kit type as a service.
Characterization of HCP containing samples using 360-HCP ELISA kits (types A to D) based on three in-process controls (IPCs) from different purification steps provided by the customer:
- Preparation of 1D Western blots and immunostaining with antibodies from 360-HCP ELISA kits (optional: we can include also HCP ELISA kits from other manufacturers)
- Determination of ELISA accuracy using a spike-and-recovery protocol (if available with mock material)
- BioGenes recommends the most suitable ELISA kit type (including a short report)
To confirm the suitability of the selected anti-HCP antibody from part 1, BioGenes offers the 2D analysis of a process sample:
- 2D separation of the sample (fluorescence-based)
- Immunoblot using the selected anti-HCP antibody
(HCP coverage determination)
- Detailed report including estimation of HCP coverage