BioGenes has a wealth of experience in the development of robust immunoassays for leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies worldwide. Our technical expertise is unrivaled, and we work to the highest standards - giving you the confidence you need to outsource even your most demanding projects.
- Strong commitment to quality and service
- 20 years of experience in the development of ELISAs against various targets
- Flexibility: Ability to deliver customized solutions for challenging projects and special requests
- Reliability: We reach milestones and keep deadlines
- Proactive project management: solid, honest and consistent communication
BioGenes provides a wide range of GMP relevant services, including immunoassay development, optimization, qualification/ pre-validation, and kit production. Immunoassays are designed as competitive and sandwich assays. Customers can order single services or full-service packages.
As a one-stop-service provider BioGenes offers a wide range of comprehensive analytical services to accomplish your ELISA development project.
- In-house antibody development (immunization of rabbits, goats, sheep)
- Comprehensive antibody services (biotinylation, pair search, testing of cross reactivities etc.)
- Characterization of antibodies (analytical services)
- ELISA development and assay optimization
- Testing of matrix effects
- Pre-validation according to ICH guidelines, including demonstration of the assay performance, meeting accuracy and precision-acceptance criteria
- Production of complete kits or assay components to the agreed quality and quantity
- Stability testing of kits and assay components
- Continuous quality control of all components