BioGenes has a proven track record with more than 500 monoclonal antibodies developed and produced for use as diagnostic reagents and in ELISA kits, amongst others. In particular, customers value the personal service provided by our dedicated team as well as the fact that each and every project is truly customized.
Each project is conducted in close cooperation with the customer and starts with a detailed project discussion to encompass the:
- Aim of the project
- Selection of mice and immunization schedule
- Screening system and optional additional screenings to include or exclude cross-reactivities
- Selection criteria and conditions
- Further tests at the customer's lab, if required
Throughout the project, all the results are provided for the customer. The customer is able to check the progress, modify, repeat or stop work packages, depending on the results and customer's specific requests.
After finalization of the project, all intellectual property and materials generated by BioGenes (clones, cryo cultures, antibodies etc.) are owned solely by the customer. BioGenes also offers long-term storage solutions for convenient maintenance of generated products if necessary (see below).
Following the monoclonal antibody development we offer several additional services:
- Production of antibodies
- Antibody pair search
- Modification of antibodies
- Determination of antibody affinity constant by ELISA
- Long-term storage and maintenance of hybridomas