BioGenes offers the development of anti-idiotypic polyclonal antibodies (specific anti-drug-antibodies) in rabbits and goats.
Depending on the required quantity of purified polyclonal anti-IDs, the species, the number of animals as well as the immunization schedule will be selected
(from a 28-day protocol with one bleed up to a 105-day protocol with four bleeds).
The animals will be kept after finishing of the agreed immunization schedule and as long as it is needed.
- SDS-PAGE of the antigen for quality control
- Testing of pre-immune sera for selection of suitable animals
- Immunization according to the agreed number of animals and immunization schedule
- Quality control of antisera and purified antibodies using ELISA
- Isolation of specific IgGs with subsequent anti-human-IgG antibody depletion by affinity purification