To ensure the long-term fulfillment of specific customer requirements for our products and services, our Quality Management System complies with each requirement and specification of the internationally-accepted DIN EN ISO 9001 guidelines, and has done since 1999.
We follow a constant process of improvement and are audited annually by an independent certification company.
Our laboratory performance meets high quality requirements and is based on the following principles:
- deploying animals and materials from certified suppliers
- standardized work which follows SOPs
- traceable documentation which follows data integrity principles
- experienced and well-trained personnel
- using qualified equipment
- conducting frequent internal and customer audits
Animal keeping and corresponding work is performed according to the following animal welfare regulations:
- German guidelines: the Animal Welfare Act of 12th August 2013 (BGBI.I, No. 36)
- European Union guidelines: 2010/63/EC of 22.09.2010, and the European Agreement of 18.03.1986 for protection of animal trials and other for scientific purposes used vertebrates of 15.11.2007 (BGBI.II No. 37)
- NIH/OLAW Animal Welfare Assurance #A5755-01